Vodka is a mixture of purified water and rectified ethyl alcohol. Vodka is traditionally the product of distillation of fermented grains or potatoes. However, these days many modern brands use other substances such as fruits or sugar.
The global vodka market to grow at a CAGR of 0.2% in terms of volume and 2.1% in terms of revenue over the period 2014-2019. The global vodka market can be segmented into two: non-flavored vodka and flavored vodka.
Technavio’s report, Global Vodka Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers Europe, Americas, APAC, and MEA; it also covers the global vodka market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Get a Sample Research PDF with TOC: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=326783
– Gruppo Campari
– Pernod Ricard
– Russian Standard
Other Prominent Vendors
– Central European Distribution
– Constellation Spirits
– Distell Group
– IceBerg Vodka
– Proximo Spirits
– Savor Stoli
– Shiva Distilleries
– Soyuz Victan
– The Wine Group
– Tilak Nagar Industries
Key Questions Answered in this Report
– What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
– What are the key market trends?
– What is driving this market?
– What are the challenges to market growth?
– Who are the key vendors in this market space?
– What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
– What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?